Events & Seminars
Gareth Thomas Materials Excellence Award Symposium
This joint UC Berkeley and UC San Diego award honors a pioneer in Materials who contributed to education and resaerch for fifty years, Dr. Gareth Thomas. For more information, please follow this link.
MATS 200 - Graduate Seminar (0 units)
MS students must enroll in MATS 200 for 3 three quarters in order to meet degree requirements.
PhD students must enroll in MATS 200 for 6 six quarters in order to meet degree requirements.
- The deadline to submit the seminar summary is 5:00PM Friday, the 10th week of the quarter to Program Faculty Director, Dr. Prabhakar R. Bandaru (email@example.com).
- A summary of 9 nine seminars must be consolidated into one PDF document. Each seminar summary should be half to one page.
See Graduate Student Handbook for more information.
- Bioengineering (BENG) Department
- Computer Science & Engineering (CSE) Department
- Electrical & Computer Engeering (ECE) Department
- Mechanical & Aerospace Engineering (MAE) Department
- Nanoengineering (NANO) Department (also includes Chemical Engineering)
- Structural Engineering (SE) Department
- Chemistry (CHEM) Department
- Physics (PHYS) Department
- Scripps Institution of Oceanography (SIO)