- Please submit questions to the MAE Graduate Student Advising email: email@example.com (specify MAE MS or P.hD. in your subject line for a timely response)
- For matters or questions pertaining to Financial Support, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For matters or questions pertaining to MAE Graduate Admissions, please email: email@example.com
MAE Graduate Open Advising (remote via Zoom)
Until further notice:
There is no in-person "Walk-in" Advising in the EBU II offices. "Open Advising" is currently held remotely via Zoom.
Students may attend Open Advising one at a time and will be held in a waiting room until admitted by a Graduate Coordinator. In order to help as many students as possible during open sessions, each student will have a maximum time allotment of 10 minutes. Please have your questions prepared ahead of time.
Students may attend Open Advising on a "first come first serve" basis during the times below:
- PhD Program - Open Advising (Remote)
Tuesday and Wednesday
Morning Open Advising: 8:30 am - 9:30 am PST
Afternoon Open Advising: 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm PST
Join Zoom Meeting https://ucsd.zoom.us/j/94377753324 Meeting ID: 943 7775 3324
Financial Support Advising: By appointment only. Please contact an MAE Financial Support Staff (firstname.lastname@example.org) directly to schedule a meeting. Meetings will be conducted over Zoom.
- MS Program - Open Advising (Remote)
Thursday and Friday
Morning Open Advising: 10:00 am - 11:00am PST
Afternoon Open Advising: 2:00 pm - 3:00pm PST
Join Zoom Meeting https://ucsd.zoom.us/j/92452320205 Meeting ID: 924 5232 0205
- Financial Support Advising (Remote)
By appointment only. Please contact an MAE Financial Support Staff (email@example.com) directly to schedule a meeting. Meetings will be conducted over Zoom.
Request a Graduate Advising Appointment (Ph.D. & MS)
MAE Graduate Advising Appointment Request Form - To request a 1-1 advising appointment with an MAE Graduate Coordinator (PhD & MS)
- Please plan to submit appointment requests at least 2-3 business days in advance
- Requests for same-day appointments cannot be accommodated
- Please do not request an appointment during "Open Advising" hours (see above)
If you would like to meet in person, please make this clear in your appointment request form submission. Limited in-person advising is available (by appointment only) on campus @ the MAE Student Affairs offices in EBU II.
All UC San Diego campus guidelines for in-person meetings are enforced while in EBU II. Please see https://returntolearn.ucsd.edu/ for more information about current guidelines and restrictions.
Engineering Building Unit II (EBU2), first floor